Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

I actually like #2 a lot and I like the contrast in it, it's the purple that I don't like though. A combo of the two or something would be awesome, definitely need that black though

Agreed!! It's just too much purple IMO. I love the contrast in colors combined tho

I like #2 as well :) but I'm a fan of purple! Looks good with black! IMHO I loike the way purple and neon blue, and some black...but thats just me, just a thought!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

YES, BUT I HAVE TO HAVE PURPLE SOMEWHERE BECAUSE OF THE PURPLE PEARL ON THE PAINT JOBS.

......AND THE PURPLE L.E.D.'S

Yea I hear you there... Ok then let's flip the script, I say add a little more subtle red into #2.

My thoughts in that are, you doors and majority of interior is already purple, so the subtle contrasting red would really make it pop.

Didn't mean too much purple as in get rid of it, more of just breaking it up a little.

Anyway that's just my .02 I'm sure whatever you roll with you will make it look good in the end.

5 but without the red

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Took me a couple days but reAd thru Ur whole buildlog. U have mad skills and patience u do awesome work. Turned out great and now need to start looking at ir other work.

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Took me a couple days but reAd thru Ur whole buildlog. U have mad skills and patience u do awesome work. Turned out great and now need to start looking at ir other work.

Thank You Sir. Much Appreciate it. And thanks for your vote

Subscribed!

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work! My choice is #2. Can I ask a personal question? If you aren't an installer anymore, what do you do now? With your skills you could make mad bank installing again! At least film up some teaching DVD's with all of your instruction and sell them on the web to supplement your hobby! :nuts:

Archived