Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Door pods are turning out sick man!

Just out of curiosity, with the weight of those pods do you think it would be wise to burry some washers in on the flat piece so when you tighten down the screws they don't end up ripping out?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Door pods are turning out sick man!

Just out of curiosity, with the weight of those pods do you think it would be wise to burry some washers in on the flat piece so when you tighten down the screws they don't end up ripping out?

You don't see them but they have Lock Washers on between the bolts and fiberglass pods

Okay so I stated that the door was gonna be black with purple pearl. Here is a Picture of the bottom part of the dash with that same color.

unnamed.jpg

and that the pod section will be the same color of the outside of the car, which is champaign beige with purple pearl. Here is a picture on the top part of my dash with that color.

unnamed-1.jpg

and that the ring will be carbon. here is the center of the dash

dash3.jpg

Dash2.jpg

If you ever come down to the tampa area I want a demo. your fab skills are unholy!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived