i wana bag my car so that when its parked the body is on the ground. i have a set of srt4 rims that id like to use that would look like this with stock shocks on my car

http://tinypic.com/r/27wy9lc/5

im very very new to bags and my car has coilovers is there a way to adapt those because im not really seeing a direct kit for my car

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

So you want to ay frame. Gonna need a custom framework.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You're not only going to need custom frame work, but im pretty sure that whole body will have to be worked to be able to tuck the wheels and lay body. And since its a unibody you'll have to reinforce the frame to take the abuse and the stress that a system like that would put on that car. You're talking in upwards of $10k

Edit: To do it right

i found a vid of one on youtube that gets abouts where i want sept his has stoppers on it i figure instead of doing that i could just re enforce the jack bar thats along the side skirt of the car to be able to drop it right on those

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Stoppers.or the engine sub frame brace that hits the ground first?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no i wana get a coupe for that i already have my 4 door.

and if im not mistaken the jack points are lower then the subframe. the guys vid on youtube had an smd sticker on his car so maybe hes got a build log on here somewhere ill have to look around and see what i can find

Archived