Burrito In A Terrible Accident Last Nite: Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts: New Update

kinda weird something like this would happen. i remember 7/22/2003 at 1145 pm i was chillin with some folks * not real friends * but folks i knew and hung out with. i was riding with a guy in his truck cruising around the parking lot sitting in the window of the truck when he decides to try and do a donut. well i was flung from the truck smacked my skull on the concrete 2 times and started bleeding pretty bad... i do not remember any of this. i was in ICU for 4 days straight and dont remember a thing pretty much. i ended up with a fractured skull fractured wrist and bled through my ear. otherwise i would have had internal bleeding in my skull and died. almost broke my jaw also.

so i hope your good friend is cool steve. gotta be careful on those atv's and any other kind of vehicle where theres little protetction. so yea shouts out to burrito hope he comes through.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

sorry to hear that man you have my prayers and my whole unit from over here in

RAMADI IRAQ we hope he makes a speedy recovery and i will pray every night until

he does

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

yo burrito, ur the coolest dude on the forums....place aint the same without ya bro....hang in there, and my thoughts n prayers are with you bro...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

some good news: his wife called and says that as his sedation wore off some he opened up an eye and gave a thumbs up to the doctors..then they put him back under so he can continue to heal. That is GREAT news considering its the first time he has communicated with anyone since last night.

thanks everyone for chiming in i cant wait to print this and bring it too him!

Cool.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques