'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Okay so for the past few weeks I have been at war with my car. I purchased these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005H9E186/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I thought all my problems would be solved...WRONG WRONG!!! Nope still can't get output and it's weird. If I tap the speaker lines everything is fine but if I plug these in line and tap these instead the LC6i turns on and the amp turns on but I get no output whatsoever. I have not tried it on all 6 lines yet I only attempted to tap the back to see if it would even respond. But at this point I don't think it's going to change anything so I am really getting to the point where I don't know what else to do aside from installing an HU which I really, really, really, REALLY want to avoid.

So I figure we can all put our heads together and figure out other options before I resort to the last thing.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

This is way above my pay grade. Good luck I hope you figure something out

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Okay so for the past few weeks I have been at war with my car. I purchased these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005H9E186/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I thought all my problems would be solved...WRONG WRONG!!! Nope still can't get output and it's weird. If I tap the speaker lines everything is fine but if I plug these in line and tap these instead the LC6i turns on and the amp turns on but I get no output whatsoever. I have not tried it on all 6 lines yet I only attempted to tap the back to see if it would even respond. But at this point I don't think it's going to change anything so I am really getting to the point where I don't know what else to do aside from installing an HU which I really, really, really, REALLY want to avoid.

So I figure we can all put our heads together and figure out other options before I resort to the last thing.

Wait I must have missed what's going on. You can't get output as in how? Low or just none? Where are you taping the wires, and what are you running them to? The LC6i?

Sweet Ride, I love those subs if you ever wanna sell LMK!

Which subs?

Wait I must have missed what's going on. You can't get output as in how? Low or just none? Where are you taping the wires, and what are you running them to? The LC6i?

Okay I have to keep my stock HU because Dodge is retarded. I am using an LC6i as my high to low (LOC). I originally ran wires from all 6 stock speaker wires to the rear to pull the signal and this didn't work.

I then learned that the HU has to see a signal to send a signal which means speakers need to be connected to it.

So we came up with a plan to send a dummy load to it so it thinks there are 6 4 ohm speakers connected to it.

Connected the resistors and tapped the wires and again nothing. Plug everything back up stock style tap the wires and boom I get audio. The issue I am finding is that the HU is sending a signal because it turns on the LC6i which in turn, turns on the 4 channel but I am not sure if the signal is strong enough for the amp to produce sound. Keep in mind if I don't do a 4 channel I can get bass just fine.

So now I am at the point where I really don't know what is up with this damn car.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ask wicks ;)

Someone tell Wicks to get his ass in here. Maybe I will go and PM him on FB.

I seem to have stumbled upon my name. ;)

What's up?

50W power resistors.... :huh: What are you doing with those and what's the issue?

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived