WHEN THINGS GO WRONG IN CAR AUDIO

i heard he ran over a nun while he smacked a monk with his door

he also kicked a baby and then punched a baby panda.. every time yelling murica!

:ehh: any truth to this?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Oh it was a monk was it? lol no it wasnt a panda it was a prized dog didnt you see the campaign !

also just because i dont have footage of it doesnt make it any less real. If i wanted to actually start a rumor , i would have made something alot better then that. I also would have implemented it alot better. im not starting a rumor, im telling the truth if you want to get upset about , call me names and a liar. Thats your choice. Doesnt bother me

Btw Im sure the whole thing was an accident like he didnt see the person there, but he could have said sorry instead of acting like it never happend

the fact whoever that happened to (or didn't happen to who knows unless you were there) even made an issue out of it speaks volumes about their personality

get over it, if it DID happened... boo hoo you'll live quit being a overly sensitive pussy

it was an accident if it did happen and he may not have even realized he did it

i bet i almost got hit by a door or ran over at least a dozen times at world finals

:cray: i'll need therapy now too many close calls idk how i handled it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Someone said something happened to someone who then told someone who is now acting like it is truth just because multiple people said it. That is the defintion of gossip. Here is an idea. The person that was the one ACTUALLY invovled, not you little dimwits who heard it from someone who heard it from someone, can talk to Andrew. Right now, you haven't even gotten the information direct from the alleged victim. Instead, multiple sources told you something happened. Karma? As if the belief in Karma wasn't stupid enough, you bring this rediculous immature bullshit here and then CRY because someone called you a name that wasn't professional

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Cryed ? lol i was being sarcastic . I think your more upset about the whole thing more then andrew . lol "rolleyes"

also if you really wanna get in out, look at how many threads there is about this on here, then it jumps to lenny getting revenge for andrew because b2 andrew laughed. When b2 andrew didnt even laugh at him for shit going wrong he laughed like Right on man! and theyve sponken. they are cool Yet Theres atleast 3 threads were this happens. everyone goes and says oh well he got what he deserved. Well he did nothing wrong but the everyone on here seems to be like that asshole! and this guy gets an attitude and they defend him to the death. Funny how that works

Hey Andrew, good luck on getting it back up and running!!! Fuck the haters!!!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

How am I upset? I am merely pointing out the idiocies in your logic and posts. If telling yourself I am more upset "THAN" Andrew makes you feel better, but do not go back on your professional posts. And why must you continue bringing up gossip? LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How am I upset? I am merely pointing out the idiocies in your logic and posts. If telling yourself I am more upset "THAN" Andrew makes you feel better, but do not go back on your professional posts. And why must you continue bringing up gossip? LOL

Look at your previous posts?your defends a guy to the death over something stupid. Id say thats upset

Archived