RyanJ Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Wassup guys. I'm saving money to either buy a bike or one of these cars. This is not a vs thread. Just to compare the pro n cons. Year would most likely be 80s-90s , nothing passed 2k for Monte Carlo MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Rockford96 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Iroc for sure My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Rell Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Im Gbody all day So I say Monte SS. Irocs are nice exterior wise, but I always hated the interiors.. their terrible.
KickersintheTrunk Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I'd get the bike Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic
RyanJ Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 Haha I always wanted a Mc SS but I heard irocs are better cars. But there body is nice on both of em. N for a bike, I never had one before. So I don't know where to start. I wanted a dirt bike to make street legal, but then again I want a r6 but that's 600cc for my first bike so idk MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Rockford96 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I like both cars but likei i saidwas if it was me id buy the iroc My friend has one and their pretty ba My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
big dee Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Iroc!!! Hands down . My first real car was an 86 had 350mild cam with turbo 350 trans shift kit dual exaust. That car was a beast and a very very good road car . They handle like corvettes . The one I had witch wasn't stock but not a drag car ether was no joke. I remember the first day I got it an got away from mom by my self I stoped at a stop sign an took off fairly quick and slowing kept gasing on it harder and harder to keep from spinning out in first gear . And once it got rolling I hammered on it it hit 2nd gear and second gear hit so hard it broke the tires loose and I spun it around before I could let off on it good . Once you get those 350s wound up lol it takes a sec to calm them beast small blocks down. Once I realized it broke the tires loose hitting second at 1/4 throttle an up . I had it down pat and was catching seconds at every dam light or stop sign. Hell of a car for a wild ass 17 year old kid. I've never drove a mc ss but have had a few hand my ass to me over the years when I was a hoodlum on the streets . I'm not sure about cornering in those tho . The irocs steering and cornering abilitys are impressive from my experiences. I've had 3 of them. The last was a 78 rally sport and my favorite out of the ones I've had
big dee Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I would think that the iron can out perform the mc in handling . But drive lines will be a match so on power an performance would be similar depending on the motors an if there stock or built .
Swaggasaur Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Monte BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Azagtoth502 Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Camaro pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.