Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos

Blake Farrar

Also OP... After you do all recommended tests in this thread I would suggest going to knu koncepts or any other good company and buy some nice 30-40$ 4channel RCA's and do it right. You are making the amp run hotter then it should, draw more power then it should, and giving your speakers less power then the amp can provide by taking the ghetto way out and bridging it down to 2 ohms > running all 4 channels at 4 ohms.

Even if the amp is "a broken pos" I'm willing to bet both of my new CT sounds amps that Coleman would replace it free of charge (you pay shipping) even though this is most likely your fault just because he is that good of a guy. But you never asked him.

If even 1 of the people who posted in your thread gave me advise on car audio I would write it off as law and thank the ground they walk on. But 20 or so members come in here offering you years of knowledge for free and you ignore it? Sounds like the wrong person is being accused as being an idiot.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Since you can't afford to buy some Y adapters do this to test first:

Switch RCA s L and R on the amp. Problem is the same or opposite?

Switch speaker connections L and R on the amp. Problem same or opposite?

Seriously take some advice. Much good has been thrown your way despite your brand bashing in the thread title.

I woulda swore some good lookin guy with the same screen name as me told him to use a control door and switch which channel it was plugged into to see if the issue followed just like you told him to do.

I could just be crazy.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I'm willing to bet tuesday paycheck that it is either the RCA or the deck. That being said, because you're just moving the two RCA's that have the issue in channel 1 and 2. Once they are in channels 3 and 4 they have the same issue.. I bet if you flop the rca channels the problem will happen on the other side speakers...

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Ill give you a Tuesday check as well...but I didn't work Tues so your still broke.

lol Double or nothing.. I get paid weekly on tuesdays.. So that's a few of those amps to replace when he kills the next one..

Well nothing for him anyway, because we're right lol

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Let me just leave this here you cocky shit.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177120-wiring-2-subs-to-a-4-channel-amp/

I was nice in this reply maybe I should have been a bigger A hole and you would have learned something...

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

You guys are dicks

Oh the irony.. I love it

cry-moar.jpg

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

yall are immature

I might as well just copy and paste my last post lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

yall are immature i got mad ill admit ct sounds is a good company but you guys expect me to do what you say when there is 20 of yall saying something at one time its time you guys be alittle nicer to people just cause you know everthing and everone else knows nothing....

You're a dick for calling CT Sounds a pos when you don't even know if it's the source of your problems.

Archived