No Shave November - 2013

Beardcicles! That would be freaking cool!

Mine might get that long in another year. If I don't put argan oil in mine, it curls up tighter than a camel's butt in a sandstorm. Right now I am "product free" and I look like a crazy person.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

1462930_10200333656222313_1650106496_n.j

I'm so happy my mustache is coming back. Soon it will be able to trap and catch small wildlife for my sustenance.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Beardcicles! That would be freaking cool!

Mine might get that long in another year. If I don't put argan oil in mine, it curls up tighter than a camel's butt in a sandstorm. Right now I am "product free" and I look like a crazy person.

Lol that is some curly hair there. That would drive me nuts. Mine was a tad curly but straighten out on it's own. Beardsickles would be fun to see. Then I could look like an Alaskan mountain man :)

just shaved mine after 2-3 months.. was looking very curly and didnt look good at all

Disappoint.jpg

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

bro.. some was going north some was going south some to the west and some east.. even if i comb it it would mess up after a minute lol

Sounds like you had all the directions covered! You beard was just trying to be prepared for which ever way the wind could blow. :D

I can't grow jack on my cheeks. There. I said it. I own a neck beard.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

I wish I could participate but my job doesnt allow facial hair ... Have to keep moustache short... No beard allowed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived