Jump to content

No Shave November - 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

Beardcicles! That would be freaking cool!

Mine might get that long in another year. If I don't put argan oil in mine, it curls up tighter than a camel's butt in a sandstorm. Right now I am "product free" and I look like a crazy person.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

1462930_10200333656222313_1650106496_n.j

I'm so happy my mustache is coming back. Soon it will be able to trap and catch small wildlife for my sustenance.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Beardcicles! That would be freaking cool!

Mine might get that long in another year. If I don't put argan oil in mine, it curls up tighter than a camel's butt in a sandstorm. Right now I am "product free" and I look like a crazy person.

Lol that is some curly hair there. That would drive me nuts. Mine was a tad curly but straighten out on it's own. Beardsickles would be fun to see. Then I could look like an Alaskan mountain man :)

Posted

Sounds like you had all the directions covered! You beard was just trying to be prepared for which ever way the wind could blow. :D

I can't grow jack on my cheeks. There. I said it. I own a neck beard.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

I wish I could participate but my job doesnt allow facial hair ... Have to keep moustache short... No beard allowed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I'm sorta doing a Don't shave December, wife is already pissed but it's getting damn cold up here and I miss my face warmer. Haven't shaved since the 1st. And yes, the chops are a year round thing, so that's why they already look full.

IMG_20131206_070714_312_zps7bcefb68.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 431 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...