Second Skin Audio

best place to buy a box online?

pitbullninja

I'd do the TAKEALOOKINTHEMIRROR.com

There, your see, that you can do it. People build their boxes in there kitchens and living rooms.

Ask here, and you'd be surprised what you can do, and what someone else won't care to give you at a cost thats not fair.

Just SAYIN man.... Just SAYIN.

this is going to sound retarded but I have really bad anxiety and fear messing up the box wading money then buying from someone else anyway so I feel it's smarter to just skip a step..I love car audio just wish I knew allot more then I do I couldn't even install my radio for the same reason it's not that I'm unintelligent believe me on that.

if its over 100$ to fix the rub its not worth it IMO. Buy a higher quality non-Korean board. It will give you more spl, satisfaction, and durability.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

If you're going to buy a prefab I would think the one you listed is as good as any. So long as the port area and volume are in keeping with what your subs need, then go for it. Is has a laminated baffle and is built from 3/4" MDF so the only difference is that is wasn't built specifically for you and your subs... again with the former caveat in mind.

I own a shop and I'm glad there are people like you who don't care to or don't want to build their own boxes for whatever reason. I hate that you have anxiety about it but hey, we all have anxiety about something and let's face it... we don't have the technology we have today because everyone still grows their own food and builds their own houses.

It's called division of labor and it makes our standard of living increase. FFS... I wonder if these guys who bag on people for not building their own boxes also do their own dental work and prostate exams?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Hit up cleansierra on here

It's true, I do a box from time to time for a fellow member. Usually shipping is like 70-80 bucks. I don't charge much for my time, just for material really(wood, screws, paint or carpet if needed).

Here are a couple:

20130903_185520.jpg

20130321_091558.jpg

20130226_164214.jpg

DD806232-F2FA-4D7A-A25E-7CD8C9C2B989-551

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived