Pioneer deh-80prs crossover

So I bought this stereo and one thing I noticed was when I try to set a hpf for the door speakers I Cant Change the crossover frequency, just just he slope and the overall level. Can anyone help? Or at least tell me what the set crossover frequency is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2004 Ford explorer

-Pioneer Deh-80prs HU

-4 Rockford Fosgate R1683

-2 Rockford Fosgate P1S4-12 wired to 2ohms

-1 Rockford Fosgate Prime R500-1

-I know it's very basic...

No I have it in standard mode. I have just four 6x8 speakers in my car running off the HU and if I put it in network mode dosnt it make the outputs two midrange and two high range speakers instead of four fullrange speakers?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2004 Ford explorer

-Pioneer Deh-80prs HU

-4 Rockford Fosgate R1683

-2 Rockford Fosgate P1S4-12 wired to 2ohms

-1 Rockford Fosgate Prime R500-1

-I know it's very basic...

In the menu select network 1. Pick mid hpf then hit back. Select network 2 the if it is in level turn the volume knob so it displays freq.

I think you use the volume knob again to select the freq. Not the left and right selectors

Yeah read the manual. The menu navigation is a bitch to figure out. But I can change settings without even looking since I have used it so much.

you ve done the same mistake that i did.. ( i had no clue what I bought ) basically its a wast of money if ur not planning to use 80prs in network mode..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived