6.5" Components for under $300

intrevic

The cheaper image dynamics are the ctx6.5cs and run for around 160 a set. Midrange is powerfull and the highs are crisp.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

I bought 2 Crescendo PWX 6.5's, I heard they're really good, haven't got mine in yet but I have faith in Crescendo! Mine were only $32 a piece :P With shipping cost me roughly 90 bucks so I'm happy. I'm not all that much of a sq type of person I like my bass quite a bit so I didn't go all out and get super expensive ones. For you it sounds like you want more sound quality which I'm not sure how these will do with that, I thought they were more mid/high bass with a little bit of sound quality :) These guys know what they're talking about more than me so I'll shut up

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

The tantrics are right around 250 a set. I ordered directly from Murphy, the owner. I can pm you his number if you are actually going to order.

I bought the tantrics because of two things, they get loud without a ton of power and sound very nice. I run my truck through the SQ lanes with these and they do great.

Team NorthWestSPL

You can run wires from amp to the HU to connect to factory speaker wires going to the speakers but the best way is to run wires from amp to your door speakers.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say if you have a 4ch amp just run them off the amp..run the rcas from the headunit to the amp and speaker wires from the channels on the amp directly to the speakers..dont use the factory wires.. could cause voltage drops..get some good 12gauge wire on ebay ..you can get it for less than 40 bucks for about 200ft.or more.. ..if youre not going to use the 4ch amp then wire directly from the speaker wires on the headunit to the speakers.. trust me ..ive done it all three of these ways..ive used memphis and theyre kickass on the sound quality but theyre freakin expensive man..if you want high sq you gotta spend alotta bucks..but if you just want alot of output.. tantrics .crescendo.focal.even the cheaper rockford comps work out well..300 is a low budget for two comp sets tho ...the re audio xxx 6.5 comps cost almost 270 for 1 set. And the rockfor t3 and t5 sets would make you have a heartattack with their prices

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I love how people say beyma and put no reason....

:lol2:

I know I did it too

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Well I ordered the image dynamics ctx65cs. I ordered all the wiring from sky high and I got their 12 gauge for the speakers. I also ordered the audio control lc6i which the only thing I'm waiting for is for the speakers to get here tomorrow. Then I have to get all the things to deadening the trunk and doors. I wanted to deadening the roof but I have air bags in all the pillars so I won't be messing with that

Archived