Sky's 99 F150 build -Sundown X18-XS Power-Sky High Car Audio

Thanks tim.

I got it playing a few days ago. Subs getting warm fairly quick. I think the 3500 has pushed the sub to its limits. It's still being broken in so I'll have to give it some time to fully tell.

I gained a lot of output honestly after the amp swap and rotating my box around so now the port is in the center of my cab. I'd like to get it metered sometime before i try something else.

null_zps10bb0bd0.jpg

null_zpsa6fa552d.jpg

Surprised snowdrifter didnt say anything but did you crimp using your bench vice??? Go get a better torch or hydraulic crimper and do it right...you have a pretty sweet build and good truck you dont want to have bad connections in it. And i know the vice crimped lugs look like they are tight and solid, but if you cut it I bet its not.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I soldered most of them. But for the ones I didn't I did use the bench vise.

I would go back and solder them, or buy a hydraulic crimper 50-80$ on ebay and save some time and money on solder, plus then you jsut have to re heat shrink them. I wouldnt trust crimping 4ga to my bench vise.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I think its time for a zv4 18 lol. That x is probably dying on double rated power.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived