Where my Basketball fellas at?

^^yes sir...I stand corrected! No team in playoff history has overcome a 0-3 deficit...so the pelicans are probably done. If my Mavs can't pull it out tonight, we're most likely toast too. :vava: And don't sleep on Popovich and the damn Spurs! As much as I hate to say it...the Cavs have a great chance of making it to the finals. But I think the West will win this year most likely.

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

3 pointers that are taken from ball movement, within a system are better quality shots. I love what golden state has going on, but if they have to rely on 1 on 1 3balls, its going to get rougher for them to win. They don't have a real post player that commands a double team. Also Mavs have been hard to watch, Dirk and Ellis need help... a lot. Its just not there.

my prediction...the ol dirk will be out tonight and put down a double double. And Ellis will have a lightening game, scoring 35+ and the bench will be outstanding!

or I'll go buy some beer and wash the season down. :help:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

3 pointers that are taken from ball movement, within a system are better quality shots. I love what golden state has going on, but if they have to rely on 1 on 1 3balls, its going to get rougher for them to win. They don't have a real post player that commands a double team. Also Mavs have been hard to watch, Dirk and Ellis need help... a lot. Its just not there.

The 1 on 1 game doesnt work too well. But one thing that we did in the 4th, was move the ball. Thats what got the Warriors to the top seed this season, and of course defense. Livingston has a good post game, just needs to be consistent with it. Its gonna be interesting though. In the west, the Grizzlies and spurs cant run with the

Warriors. Rockets can, but im not to worried about them

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

The 1 on 1 game doesnt work too well. But one thing that we did in the 4th, was move the ball. Thats what got the Warriors to the top seed this season, and of course defense. Livingston has a good post game, just needs to be consistent with it. Its gonna be interesting though. In the west, the Grizzlies and spurs cant run with the

Warriors. Rockets can, but im not to worried about them

i ended up watching the end of that game cause i recorded it. What i saw was Green, Spieghts,and Barnes get offensive put backs off of Curry and Clay misses. They got no credit for the win,but deserved it.Curry shot a bad percentage the whole game,but hit the one that mattered. The Spurs would be there biggest threat. They play smarter than any team in the league on both ends.They also shoot the easy wide open shots off ball movement. I love the warriors team,its gonna get interesting though.

First team to sweep this season! Was not easy by any means. Pelicans came to play. Curry and draymond both flirt with triple doubles tonight. Looks like the Grizzlies is our next match up. Tonight was the first game this post season that we looked like we won 67 this season. Cant wait for second round, but in the mean time Clippers and Spurs is a watch for me tomorrow

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

First team to sweep this season! Was not easy by any means. Pelicans came to play. Curry and draymond both flirt with triple doubles tonight. Looks like the Grizzlies is our next match up. Tonight was the first game this post season that we looked like we won 67 this season. Cant wait for second round, but in the mean time Clippers and Spurs is a watch for me tomorrow

Only the first to sweep due to how the games were scheduled. Cleveland will finish their sweep of Boston today.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Man the refs are giving these games away to the Spurs. I hate that all the calls are going their way. Clips definitely got robbed for game 5. That hack a shaq shit is really annoying man, I guess you have to do what you have to do to win.

Really hope lebron can get one. Chances of that happening have gotten slimmer with love out. Man that play was dirty, and if you ask me, malicious too.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

my prediction now that the best franchise in the world is out (dallas... ;-) , Cleveland and Memphis in the big show...and...wait for it...Memphis takes all!!!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

Singer 220 amp alt

Man the refs are giving these games away to the Spurs. I hate that all the calls are going their way. Clips definitely got robbed for game 5. That hack a shaq shit is really annoying man, I guess you have to do what you have to do to win.

Really hope lebron can get one. Chances of that happening have gotten slimmer with love out. Man that play was dirty, and if you ask me, malicious too.

Two of the three wins for the spurs are due to the Clippers giving it to them. Griffin with the late costly turnovers in game 2, Jordan with the obvious basket interference ( that ball was gonna fall good too ) In game 5. I hate the hack a whoever thing. But chris webber made a good point, work on it. Griffin was a bad free throw shooter first couple years. This year much better, cause he worked at it. I hope they make a rule on it, slows the game down way too much. But it is a chess match between rivers and popovich. Pop will do it till they yank him out the game

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Archived