KickersintheTrunk Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Looking to design a box for my subs and was wondering what kind of programs are out there and which is the best. Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic
KickersintheTrunk Posted November 6, 2013 Author Report Posted November 6, 2013 Anyone? Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic
g2shuck Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 shoot me a pm and I will help you out. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
bbeljefe Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I use Wind ISD Beta for most of the boxes I model. You can find it on softpedia, as the author no longer supports it. You can also download the current version at their website. A lot of other folks use Torres but I have no experience with it. Bass Box Pro is also good but you have to buy it. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.