Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

Ya buy I understand for SPL vehicles but for daily driven car 5k in setup and car worth 1k why not spend have on a good car and half on a setup you don't have to spend 5k to be loud

everybodys definition of "loud" is different. for me, 155+ is loud. 150's dont phase me at all. hard as hell to get a reliable 155 on music with $2500-3000.

This is my goal, and you know it. It is possible...shit..look what my equip did, when feg had it, in his mazduh. I'm about 5DB down atm, lol.

500$ car, and like 1500 in equip, lol... all daily too.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Ya buy I understand for SPL vehicles but for daily driven car 5k in setup and car worth 1k why not spend have on a good car and half on a setup you don't have to spend 5k to be loud

everybodys definition of "loud" is different. for me, 155+ is loud. 150's dont phase me at all. hard as hell to get a reliable 155 on music with $2500-3000.

This is my goal, and you know it. It is possible...shit..look what my equip did, when feg had it, in his mazduh. I'm about 5DB down atm, lol.

9v doesn't count LOL.

9v doesn't count LOL.

I run all 9v duracell batts, what you tryin to say?

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Not sure if op know what can happen on a crazy low setup when EVERYTHING flexes including your tires... Shit breaks from being better around like that. On n8s truck one of his doors won't close all of the way. Would you wana do that to a Lexus or similar?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

The thing is... it's their car so who cares?

Some people don't care about having a flashy car and others do. I'm glad everyone isn't exactly alike... imagine what a bore life would be then.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

The thing is... it's their car so who cares?

Some people don't care about having a flashy car and others do. I'm glad everyone isn't exactly alike... imagine what a bore life would be then.

ya I guess some people don't care I no I won't buy a 500 dollar car and put 10k in set up on just like cars you see on the street with bad ass rims and a car that is 3 different colors wit mood missing im just saying that's stupid but its not my money y do I care rite

Ivw got far more.into my stereo and truck than its worth. Fuck I drive a bucket now :(

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

For me I'd never put a huge nice system in a nice ass car.. that's just retarded. Who would make their nice car go to shit with bass? I'd rather rattle apart a shitty car that was cheap than ruin my nice car. It's just common sense to me.

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

Archived