Sonic Electronix

Well beside once doing A full system in a "shit" pump truck that had blown a hose off and completely filled the cab with sewage,*3 years ago*... this car today is in my top 5.

So I walk inside my shop and get handed a set of keys and 2 ungo alarm remotes and was told just to program them in. "No biggie"..  So I thought.

So Im walking out to this p.o.s, and there are 2 dogs in the back seat of a 97'ish camry. "no biggie"... so i thought.

I open the driver door, and then notice that this bitch lives in her car with the dogs.???????? wtf.

Closed the door, turned around and walked over to the bay. All most had to vomit.    Smoked a cig then went back to the car.

The entire back seat was filled from the dash pad to the seat, floor to the roof. I could not see out the pass. side window at all.  Filled with trash.

On the driver floorboard was a mega safety hazard, fille dwith trash except where her feet went, and thats it.

So my fvcking head is all up in this shithole looking for a valet switch, I find it and pop these 2 remotes in and run away from the growling azz dogs and the shitbox of a car that it was.

Well thats my story. So to top it off i ask the owner of the shop what he charged for said programming and he said free. I got pissed off, then told him about the car, and said next time he can do it.

Well i know you installers got some good 1's, so post them up.

btw, i doubt anybody will beat my shit truck. Worst ever.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Damn Ray,

I have been there done that, I do installs from my garage and had this dude come over with a buddy,  dude is like,  hey how much for this and that I told him he was like cool, can I come by this week,  I told him sure, he shows up 2 days later in a 1970 4 door chevelle, I was like cool an easy car,  he starts to show me what he wants done and opens the trunk, and what do we find some nasty ass dirty diapers, I told him ummm dude I aint workin in your car like this, go clean it up and bring it back, he never came back  LOL

those are the worst..

hella baby food in ther back seats, diapers, and your doin' rears .. gotta pull the rear seat, then you find stuff you never knew existed..

haha

side note....... got my pops some bass today.. hes lovin' it.

2 re 8's sealed .8cuft off a arc 200.2

00' reg cab ford. He loves it..

end rant

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz