Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

magical sp4


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe it was the beating I was taking from 4 walled level 5's, but they sounded good to me. And yes the SP4 is magical. You could also get an SSA Evil :)

Did you ever hear the escalade when it had 4 Level 6s on 4 10Ks before he moved? The Level 5s and Level 6s on 2 10Ks was brutal as fuck, I can only imagine how it was with 6s on double the power

Lol shit were talking about 2 different rides, nevermind

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Maybe it was the beating I was taking from 4 walled level 5's, but they sounded good to me. And yes the SP4 is magical. You could also get an SSA Evil :)

hehehehe what wall was that :)

That quiet wall that is about to do 160's and still sound good.

Posted

Maybe it was the beating I was taking from 4 walled level 5's, but they sounded good to me. And yes the SP4 is magical. You could also get an SSA Evil :)

Did you ever hear the escalade when it had 4 Level 6s on 4 10Ks before he moved? The Level 5s and Level 6s on 2 10Ks was brutal as fuck, I can only imagine how it was with 6s on double the power

Only heard the Escalade from the outside. Kevosinn's 4 LVL 5's were damn nice and Real96SS 6 Team Fi's was a little ruff on a couple notes. Kevosinn is about to do 6's on 20k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...