Sundown Audio

4 Channel 150 RMS or more

gattiboy13

Rockford p1000x4d is on amazon for $289 with free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-Fosgate-P1000X4D-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B004T15WAE

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I have to be honest I am surprised will didn't treat your ass for that comment. You are making it real hard to give you help. What speakers are we talking about here and why do you need all that power? You could get a lower power 4 channel and bridge it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I have to be honest I am surprised will didn't treat your ass for that comment. You are making it real hard to give you help. What speakers are we talking about here and why do you need all that power? You could get a lower power 4 channel and bridge it.

can't anymore represent too many companies, have to watch what i say

Two pairs of 3 way comp sets on even 125 watts will get plenty loud. Remember you will see an increase in volume (~3db) when you double the speakers. I would think that would keep up with a 150 db setup if you are planning something that loud.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Two pairs of 3 way comp sets on even 125 watts will get plenty loud. Remember you will see an increase in volume (~3db) when you double the speakers. I would think that would keep up with a 150 db setup if you are planning something that loud.

Thank you for that info. Well then who makes an outstanding pure SQ amp in that range, not just power but SQ

that rockford one does not look great for a competing SQ system.

SQ and Loud equals money, I couldn't suggest an amp in the 300 dollar range that does 150rms x 4

If you did want to increase your budget I like running a separate amp per speaker.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived