06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Nice rebuild and great numbers from the c-pillar.

Wanted a QX56 ever since we had to do some repairs on the old Axe Ride. Wife has a QX4 right now with 22" wheels modeled after the aforementioned Axe Ride. Single 10 for her though, no wall. lol.

Static drops are my bag.

Yeah his jacket was begging for mercy lol. I'm looking forward to some more videos of this beast. Going to try any hairtricks soon??? I bet they will be nasty.

X2 on still having four seats! Keep up the great work Funky :detail:

Nice rebuild and great numbers from the c-pillar.

Wanted a QX56 ever since we had to do some repairs on the old Axe Ride. Wife has a QX4 right now with 22" wheels modeled after the aforementioned Axe Ride. Single 10 for her though, no wall. lol.

Yeah his jacket was begging for mercy lol. I'm looking forward to some more videos of this beast. Going to try any hairtricks soon??? I bet they will be nasty.

Thanks crankjuice! Took alot of sleepless nights planning it and making sure it would work. I must have planned and replanned well more than I would admitt for sure LOL

Thanks JK! I needed 4 seats and so c-pillar was the only way I could go, I had a NW in behind and the rear windows made more noise than the subs it was horrible. QX4 that is the smaller SUV right you could get more than a single 10 in there for her geez that poor woman deserves better! LOL They dont have the rear glass that opens they stopped that on the qx56 in like 2011 with the new model.

SMZ2 it will make hair float with windows up not sure about down yet been too damn cold. I missed the best video ever yesterday I got my boss to demo told him let's listen to Pink Floyd comfortably numb hehehe He was like yeah I like that song right before the bass dropped he was like this sounds so good. I told him before the demo if it gets too intense to tap the dash so I know to turn it down, well when the bass dropped he went fetal position for about 4 seconds in shock and finally tapped out it was awesome so mad I did not have my camera.... I will get more videos up!

Dang you should have some wild hair tricks in that case! I'm sure you'll get some more crazy demos on video. I like playing comfortable numb for people. It is definitely a good bass scare song lol.

I don't know it is too cold to try anything with windows open. With them closed it moves the hair I made a video I will have up soon that gives some but I ended up cutting it off early, did it at work. But you can see when the bass really dropped it moved it pretty good for windows up.

Archived