06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Got new terminals from DNS Distribution, worked great even with my stock stuff! Have 2 connection left to add on as well!

photo6.jpg

Do you have a link to where I can get some of those? They look really nice!

https://www.facebook.com/CNFDistribution
Isn't it a member on here who sells them? I don't have a Facebook lol

Got new terminals from DNS Distribution, worked great even with my stock stuff! Have 2 connection left to add on as well!

pretty sure it is kevosinn the guy with the really quiet van that only plays high notes. :)

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

pretty sure it is kevosinn the guy with the really quiet van that only plays high notes. :)

Yes it is kevosinn. Good guy quiet van and all.

Sup Funky! Hows the ride? Nice Batt terminals. Just got back from Hawaii, beats the alaskan weather.

Ride is alright on stock alt currently while my singer has been sent in for rebuild. Going to play with the port a bit and see what happens making it smaller trying up the velocity and try to move more air. Will test a bunch of stuff and see what helps vs hurts and go from there.

WOW I love Hawaii, hope you enjoyed your trip (how could you not LOL) Going back to brrrr from pure awesome is tough. I like the terminals the looks good and since I have stock stuff that requires a bolt they worked perfect for my application!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to go look at router tables today and ended up buying about a grand in tools. Guess it is time to make this stuff easier to do. May have to play with the QX if I ever get time away from the other builds.

Went to go look at router tables today and ended up buying about a grand in tools. Guess it is time to make this stuff easier to do. May have to play with the QX if I ever get time away from the other builds.

In for pics of the new tools. I really wish I had that kinda cash to spend on tools... I need to get a table saw bad haha.

In for pics of the new tools. I really wish I had that kinda cash to spend on tools... I need to get a table saw bad haha.

I got no interest for 12 months. I will get a few up for ya.

Well this is your SUV so I'm going to leave this here. Proof people want to get into your port lol

Also just looked through all 15 pages and love it man great quality like always

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived