06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

That looks violent for having the windows up. With my old system I could move like a strand of hair with the windows up and the hair would only quiver lol.

I'm ready to hear your truck at the TDH show. I need to go ahead and mark my calendar lol.

No love huh?

I would've commented earlier but I had hard time getting on the forum after work. My Internet was being stupid lol.

That looks violent for having the windows up. With my old system I could move like a strand of hair with the windows up and the hair would only quiver lol.

I'm ready to hear your truck at the TDH show. I need to go ahead and mark my calendar lol.

Dont know about violent but it is alright. I will be there for sure.

Did a little testing tonight after hooking up my caps. Dont think the single bank helps much numbers were same at 40.

But in test below and above a little i do 153.9-154.2 from 38-44 hz I hit 150 at 32 hz. That was all i got tested ran out of daylight and the park closes at dark.... Not too bad.

Quick demo at work had to stop when it got to the good part but you will get the point moving some hair windows up.

Woman in the video is fine! And the bass is sick!

Quick demo at work had to stop when it got to the good part but you will get the point moving some hair windows up.

Woman in the video is fine! And the bass is sick!

Thanks! She is also super sweet and even after I hurt her ears she got back in for the video! LOL

Archived