Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yup. and 96 had ob2 iirc. Keep in mind they aren't super powerful. Fine for daily cruisers though. Don't have any problems on the highway either.With a good driving attitude you can get 16-17mpg around town in them. Unsure of highway mpg, haven't spent enough time in a 300-6 truck to run one out on the highway. I know my dads 94 f150 with a 300-6 made it to Dallas on a tank from Duncan with a pair of jet ski's behind it, probably 20ish.

did they come 4x4

Broncos were only 4X4.

The question above was referring to ford ranger.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

I didn't mention a ranger lol. I would stay away from Rangers honestly. Too small. Bronco II's are based on the same chassis also. The fullsize Bronco is based on an F150 chassis. And yes, you could get a 300-6, auto, and 4x4 in any body stile fullsize Ford truck that was a 1/2 ton, being an F-150 or a Bronco.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I didn't mention a ranger lol. I would stay away from Rangers honestly. Too small. Bronco II's are based on the same chassis also. The fullsize Bronco is based on an F150 chassis. And yes, you could get a 300-6, auto, and 4x4 in any body stile fullsize Ford truck that was a 1/2 ton, being an F-150 or a Bronco.

thank you,

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

I like the looks of the older body.

I had a straight 6, 300. Had a lot of torque. Longer rods i guess.

I prefer a 351w, manual slush box. And, probably the best axle ever built, the dominate ford 9''

They are out there. Can look good. Room for multiple alts, and room for gear.

Fuck yeah,.. if i did it over, i just might do this very build.

4- 18's on a fuck ton of power. .... Yup....

Posted

I didn't mention a ranger lol. I would stay away from Rangers honestly. Too small

hey now my 88 is rust free and i can fit a 7 cube box under the window line.the only thing about rangers is STAY AWAY FROM the damn 2.9 motors the heads are well known for cracking and nobody makes them any more thats the only prob i have with mine im preddy sure 1 heads cracked or started to. for older rangers id go for a 90+ unless is has a motor swap or just not a 2.9...

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

I think I can help you here. I am a Bronco owner/enthusiast.

The early broncos were made from 1966-1977. They are beautiful trucks, and are getting harder and harder to find in good condition. You're looking at roughly $5000+ for a decent one.

The first year of the fullsize bronco was 1978. Ford decided to adopt the drivetrain and chassis from an f150 and put a bronco body on top. Ford offered the first body style from 1978-1979.. making these the rarest, and some of the most desirable, fullsize broncos out there. Most of them came with either a 351m or 400 v8 engine. These motors are bulletproof and are known to run for hundreds of thousands of miles. Transmission options were either c6 auto or 435/t18 4 speed. 4x4 came with either a full time np203 case or a selectable 205. All came with the ford 9" rear end and Dana 44 high pinion front axle. Here is a picture of my 79

481996_10151698236079622_2084059271_n.jp

In 1980, Ford changed their front suspension to a TTB (twin traction beam) setup from a solid axle. They claimed the change was due to ride comfort, but it greatly sacrificed off road capability. For this reason alone, many late model bronco owners choose to swap in a front axle from a 78/79 model F150/Bronco. The ttb system was a modified dana 44 that essentially has a semi-independent front system combined with an inverted y type steering. Ford also began to offer a straight 6 motor (300 I-6) and cut the 400 from the line. The 300 was mated to a different 4 speed, and the rest of the transmissions were still offered. Ford kept most everything else the same until 1986.

Another body redesign came in 86. These are some of the least desireable broncos. Most do not like the look of them, they have the TTB setup, a less desireable ford 8.8 rear axle, and a very primitive form of fuel injection. Ford offered these until 1991.

1992-96 Broncos are the last year of the bronco. Most like them because of their modern conveniences, like a decent fuel injection system, a plush interior, airbags, and the fact that they are only 20 years old instead of 30+.

Any other questions, just ask

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...