ham4864 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 what years Ford Bronco were the best? 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Soccerballzs Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 A lot of them rusted bad. What happened to the Jeep idea? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Soccerballzs Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Check Edmund's.com ford bronco gives reviews for all years. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
ham4864 Posted November 12, 2013 Author Report Posted November 12, 2013 thats still highly up there,someone just suggested a Bronco thats all. If this guy responds to his email i may have one. I been trying to contact him for about a week now. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Soccerballzs Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 O.J. had one!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
boom50cal Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 All of them Most people like the 92-96 just because of the looks... For the most part, all the fullsizes, 78-96, are basically the same apart from efi/carb/engine management. Up until 86ish they were carb'd. My favorite is the 300-6 efi/5 speed trucks, followed by the 302/AOD auto. Much older than mid-80's and you have a rust bucket. Bronco 2's...ehh stay away. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ham4864 Posted November 12, 2013 Author Report Posted November 12, 2013 O.J. had one!!! Yea he was a Damn fool 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
dionysus Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I had a 87 bronco and then a 95 bronco back in high school in the early 2000s, I loved em, had a 2 diamond audio D2 12s on a Kenwood 600.1 then got a single 12" diamond audio TDX in a labryinth box on a kole1900.1 for a cheap ass amp that thing held up to some abuse for a lot longer than I ever thout it would! U was broke alter buying the sub and battery upgrade Lombard I was 16, but I got crazy roof flex with the TDX cause the back roof part isn't all steel frame and stuff, sorry to ramble on a trip down memory lane lol! But I loved em and the 87 I could do all my own work on I rebuilt the it1 with my dad in it did me well anyway but not like I had a crazy build lol! What you got in mind on running? Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Bronco's are sick, always had a liking for them. If I ever found myself financially sound, I would buy one, lift it, put some big ol tires on it, the whole shebang I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
truthsayer Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Hey what's up Ham? It was myself who suggested the Bronco. If you can find one 74-76 they where built like a tank, take some serious abuse and have that nice 70's era cool vibe. Throw a nice paint job, lift kit and big tires and they can be worth some bucks. truthsayer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.