Slammed Dodge Challenger Sundown/CT Sounds Build

Got the interior torn down as far as i need it for now.

Shifter removed + radio trim/radio removed

20131106_150051.jpg

Then the console removed…wires are going down here from radio to the trunk

20131106_153633.jpg

Pulled up the seats while i was at it and found this bulls%^#. What asshat spilt a drink and didn't bother to tell me? no more drinks allowed in my car lol

20131106_171408.jpg

while i was doing all this, they were gathering across the street plotting something malicious. I can't stand those geese.

20131106_153727.jpg

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

man, that soda is eating away at that seat cushion. Definitely coke lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Here is his profile pic enlarged. I would do so many bad things to own that

Untitled1.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

idk what the shit it is lol maybe its mold? maybe its asbestos? if i die of mesothelioma we'll know what caused it.

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

idk what the shit it is lol maybe its mold? maybe its asbestos? if i die of mesothelioma we'll know what caused it.

Could be fungi, but I bet it's just coloration from the soda. If it's coke, which presumably it might be. then it would make sense.

Coke can dissolve an entire golf ball in a few days. That's why it's so bad for your teeth. It's actually extremely acidic, which is why some people believe it to be a home remedy for stomach aches too.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Could be fungi, but I bet it's just coloration from the soda. If it's coke, which presumably it might be. then it would make sense.

Coke can dissolve an entire golf ball in a few days. That's why it's so bad for your teeth. It's actually extremely acidic, which is why some people believe it to be a home remedy for stomach aches too.

Well whatever it is it wasn't recently spilt as it is dry now. I was considering treating it to prevent any spreading of mold but I was under the impression that mold requires moisture to grow

• CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

TEAM GOAT

Archived