CleanSierra Posted November 14, 2013 Author Report Posted November 14, 2013 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 14, 2013 Author Report Posted November 14, 2013 Thats the one. I'm trying to figure out how much wood it's going to take Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
slamingsuburban Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 looks like at least 5 sheets
CleanSierra Posted November 14, 2013 Author Report Posted November 14, 2013 Its exactly 5 sheets. I was going stupid over here looking at it because I had 6 sheets with tons of waste so I started manipulating and got it on 5 Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
n8ball2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 Large boxes suck because of all the waste. I just built a box for a local using all the leftover for my wall. And it was double layer THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
CleanSierra Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 I swear to God this thing better be loud because it's wrestling me even trying to get it mocked up. I hope to have some screwing and gluing done tonight. I'm excited to see it take shape. Pics later Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
graham0599 Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 Looks good, simple. I like the simple boxes, especially when the big ass ports on the bottom as wide as the box. Looks twice as crazy My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
CleanSierra Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 Starting to glue and screw, and wrestle.... More later. It's loud as hell using my impact on like 40 screws rapid fire at 10PM. IDGaF though....it must be done neighbors Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.