Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SlamingSuburban's new enclosure


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

great, im gonna be hunted now.... I know I should have added a jk at the end of that statement so everyone knew it was a joke.



didn't I read somewhere about it getting metered soon after being finished?


we are all waiting on that still.


t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Needs more port.

All that port worked out well and sounded good. The songs I here got down really well.

Posted

so its up and playing with no vid or scores yet?!?

that is unlawful, unspeakable, and a major tease....

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

I'll be curious to find out the musical range and how flat it plays. Useable frequency range is what I'll be most interested in since that's what you wanted and where the focus was. Its definitely deadly accurate and destroys some lows.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

so its up and playing with no vid or scores yet?!?

that is unlawful, unspeakable, and a major tease....

LOL!!! It was an outside night competition. lighting was bad

Posted

so was that the score you guys had in mind? I was thinking 4 18s would atleast be a 150 but at 37hz that's still a great score. beats my best on a termlab and does it about 10hz lower.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1727 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...