Jump to content

anyone in lancaster/palmdale?


Recommended Posts

Posted

curious if theres anyone from the forum near me. I have a guy across the street that is part of team sundown audio.

Posted

nice

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

anyone know of team sundown audio in Lancaster ? they have a black escalade.

Posted

thats Jeff stuart with the escalade

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

I honestly don't know. hes my neighbor just haven't built up the courage to go knock on the door... lol. I just moved here.

Posted

do you know if hes on here? curious if he has a build .

Posted

we should get something together where everyone local meets up and chill. I know the sonic in palmdale does a little car meet on Saturdays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...