Second Skin Audio

best cheap subs.... best cheap high excursion sub?

exxxtrem

where are the woofers even going to be facing? if you have the cut the torsion bars and shit, they better be facing the cabin sealed off.

no such thing as a "half wall".

2 15's sealed off firing forward. enough said.

Calm down there krany.i ask because I like to hear reasons why. I love knowledge. If you notice I have no interest in a suoer cheap build.

You guys recommended soundqubed subs and I like them. If were taking spending 400x2 on really nice amps cool. Im not a penny pincher. I do ok for myself

The fuck?? You are going to have .25 cu ft of port volume? The port in my box takes up .8 cu ft. Just for 2 12's. Sounds like you have a good design.....

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

All 6 will face forward. Boy will end acoupke inches above back seat. Port will come out the top to get the megaphone effect off the glass. Not a wall at all. Just didnt know how to have people pic it besides a half wall.

The fuck?? You are going to have .25 cu ft of port volume? The port in my box takes up .8 cu ft. Just for 2 12's. Sounds like you have a good design.....

lol mine was .72 cubes for 2 12's. and that only got me 13.5sqin per cube.

theres this guy i've seen at shows before around here. he has 6 12" kenwood excelon woofers WALLED and he cant break a 150. meanwhile 2 15's out of trunks can do low 150's.

btw soundqubed woofers like big boxes. im talking 2.5 net cubes PER 12, with 16sqin of port per cube. so like almost 3.5 cubes gross per 12 inch woofer.

although AMIcustoms said that they were changing the suspension or something so that they can utilize smaller boxes. you'd have to take that up with soundqubed to get more information.

lol mine was .72 cubes for 2 12's. and that only got me 13.5sqin per cube.

I have like 7 or 8 sqin per cube with my port plug lol... Murders 29hz though.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived