Second Skin Audio

best cheap subs.... best cheap high excursion sub?

exxxtrem

wasnt C2.

edit: VVME

http://youtu.be/tD3qUIw3twg?t=55s

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Go with American Bass or Soundqubed Hs200. Best you can do for the price that I've seen

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I thought the coil determined power handling? Well, not coil alone, but you can put a 800oz magnet on a cone with a 1" coil and it wont make it handle 3k watts.

I knew someone was going to say that. I knew it was comming... and whats the answer.... we all know a 1" voice coil would burn up... once again the companys that would make that I wouldnt put in my car.

Thats why im looking at just cheap but reputable company with quality products. Thats why I went with Hifonics because they are a reputable brand thats been in the industry forever.

I am a huge fan of companys that make competition quality products. I just looked at..

American bass. Great recommindation. They have a entry level sub all the way up to big and bad ass.

Soundqubed I also liked there products and design.

This is what I hate about forums. So many people jump on here to bash or just talk sh!t. For the people that really had good positive feedback for the question. Good quality affordable subwoofer thank you. Im new to looking for affordable subs. All I really do is kicker. And there are 10000 members on here. Im sure there are at least 6000 on here with affordable subs they love or hate.

For those that bashed my research... No one has bashed the hf12d4 I bought at all. Everyone that has purchased them loved them for what they are. Affordable quality subs. I would rather run american or aubed but due to me running 6 subs id rather spend the 35$ per sub than the 100$ per sub. Not ruling out in a couple months after xmas and buying everyone presents I wont treat myself to some better subs.

I thought the coil determined power handling? Well, not coil alone, but you can put a 800oz magnet on a cone with a 1" coil and it wont make it handle 3k watts.

I know man, this guy knows or thinks he knows what xmax is.... Just waite till he figures out fs.. Lulz I can see it now, I can't pick this sub cause the fs are too high.

Look, i know manufactures use "X-Max" for excursion. But normally "xmax" is something else. So, just say "one way excursion" and then there wont be any confusion.

Archived