Jump to content

what crossover to get and should I run an epicenter or not


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a friend who swears by his audio control epicenter and he says if I put one in my system my bass will be better. Well im trying to get a good active crossover I just dont know which one to get. I dont want the 360.3 because i had one and sold it before I used it because I basically would be wasting it with what I was trying to do with it..I was going to run speakers in parallel and it was going it defeat the purpose of the time alignment. But I just want a crossover that accurately filters my unwanted frequencies. Also heres the other big question..should I run a crossover and an epicenter together? Or would that just be stupid?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Posted

I have an epicenter. In storage. Want an instant recipe for speaker death? Take decaf add epicenter

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I run one with 0 issues but my system is not SPL.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

I have an epicenter. In storage. Want an instant recipe for speaker death? Take decaf add epicenter

Bbbaaaahahahahahaha...reAlly? Guess epicenter is out..but what crossovers should I look at ?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Posted

I run audio control in ever system I've owned. right now I'm changing up my build for 2 18s, it'll have an Audiocontrol EQL into 2 Audiocontrol 2XS'. in my daily driver I just use an Audiocontrol EQS. Before that I ran the EQS into a 6XS. I've used the Epicenter and really don't recommend it, matter of fact it's the only Audiocontrol unit that I don't recommend/use. If i were you i'd probably do a 6XS or a pair of 2XS

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

I run audio control in ever system I've owned. right now I'm changing up my build for 2 18s, it'll have an Audiocontrol EQL into 2 Audiocontrol 2XS'. in my daily driver I just use an Audiocontrol EQS. Before that I ran the EQS into a 6XS. I've used the Epicenter and really don't recommend it, matter of fact it's the only Audiocontrol unit that I don't recommend/use. If i were you i'd probably do a 6XS or a pair of 2XS

Well I figure it would just be better to do the 6xs becuase id spend less money that way right? ..im going to buy a cc-1 and when I have it ill try out the 6xs..thx.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1172 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...