Need for Speed: Rivals [PC] waste of money DONT BUY

I should have stopped there....if you mean the original Most Wanted. I played that all damn day on PS2....I'm still confused as to why they decided to release another NFS with the same exact title

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I got it for PS4 since there wasn't another racer available til spring. I actually really enjoyed last years most wanted as far as a need for speed game. It's like they combined hot pursuit from a few years ago with that. I'm going to keep playing it but it's always online, you can't pause it, there is customizing and upgrading but extremely limited as always it seems. The graphics are pretty good and controls are ok but not great, it was my free game from buy two get one last week so I'm hoping its worth that much. Ha

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I should have stopped there....if you mean the original Most Wanted. I played that all damn day on PS2....I'm still confused as to why they decided to release another NFS with the same exact title

ofc the old one ..

Carbon / Pro street .. - no no no and NO!!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

After they got rid of customization in the series I was done. I enjoyed running from the cops and customizing the car. Carbon was the last good one to me.