05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

1BEABA39-C1A4-431A-918E-8615F056C472.jpg

8E143290-B21F-4CB7-A9A4-2533E288AC27.jpg

7FA753FD-7AAD-455B-B261-EB5371F74DED.jpg

Just have to glue the felt on the inside of the slider and install.

I also decided to give the BT audio off the ipad a try, and wow!! Sound quality and connection is amazing!!! AND it works outside my car up to like 10-15 feet.

I did put the felt on but was too excited to get it put in once the glue was dry, so didn't take any pics. I also didn't take as many build pics as I would've liked, but will take a lot more of it finished and the rest of the things I've done inside the car.

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned :)

Looking real good in here brother lots of work going on!

Thanks funk,

THREE THUMBS UP AND THEN SOME

Great work man! Keep it up!

Looks good! hows it all sound?

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

I have yet to tune (which I am not looking forward to with no dd.1 or cc.1) so it still sounds little like crap when I turn it up. But I am soo happy with not only the sound but the features and functionality of the 80PRS! It's almost overwhelmingly feature rich. But I'm ok with that ;)

The one and only downside is the the pioneer remote does not transmit thru the ipad when it's docked. (No volume control) So I am probably going to hook the eq back up and use that as my primary volume/sub control when ipad is in. (I can just slide the ipad out a little to access the volume knob, but that is a way less than ideal way). I got used to using the eq as volume with my last setup so I figure it's not that big of a deal.

I do have a question for that tho. So the HU has 3 4v RCA pre outs (front,rear,sub) and the eq has only 2 inputs (has it's own front/rear/sub outputs). So how should I hook the rcas up between the HU and EQ? Just front? Just rear? Y-splitter on the front rear?

I know I've read an eq with this HU isn't necessary and it's probably a less than ideal setup in itself, but for my situation, it is what is needed.

More repainted panels with gloss clear coat.

2EF3FF65-4E0D-404C-A274-97FE4701744F.jpg

I initially wanted to change my gauges and/or mainly change the lights to LEDs and the red needles to blue, but upon research it's not a plug n play type project, and that's not something I want to mess up

Archived