05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Nice looking interior man! I am thinking about fibergalssing doors for the T3 & put some 8s in the map pocket also. I got some work done on the box today but not much!

Thanks buddy! Glad your back at it! Send me some pics of the box build when you get a chance

Oh and an 8" driver with your comps in the doors.... Uh oh, shit may get real lol.

Thanks buddy, no work tomorrow so i will start building the box & get some pics to ya. So i have decided to fire subs into cab sealed off from trunk and some 8s in the doors would killer. Get a bit more midbass up front. I have an open ch on the T400-4 to run them but it would only 75 rms unless i find 2 ohm midbass. Enclosure first and finished be for i tackle the doors.

Baby coming soon? Your GF does nice work on those interior wraps! Props for getting her involved!

Sounds good!

Yup baby is due May 26th. I'm getting antsy to see the little guy haha. Gf was all upset bc she had nothing to do and she's pregnant so emotional as hell... Turned out to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.. She got to help, and she did a kick ass job.. Made her feel good, and allowed me to work on other stuff.. Win win win!

What all nighter? Damn

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Looks great! Makes me wish I had a vehicle alittle more permanent right now.

Mine feels like it's permanently torn apart lol. Thanks for checking it out and commenting. I'll have some more updates and pics when I get it all back together

Well I got an update of my own. Just got 2 sets of AA Carbon mids and some re Tw25s. Now I just need to look into fiberglassing and maybe I can start a build log

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Few quick pics of where I'm at before I go back to work on it.

Remote wires ran on drivers side of console and down the side. (I couldn't go straight thru the center of the floor the way the carpet/foam is setup, it would bulge)

319B4379-917B-4779-9F29-89CEB7FBAE37.jpg

RCAs down passenger side of console and then thru factory wiring tunnels.

56B3ED75-317E-4453-AD06-528CFDC172AA.jpg

A705D96B-0761-4589-BF89-13E493DC3679.jpg

4019FC83-70F9-4EAD-99A7-A8162B72DCD8.jpg

The front speaker wires also go down the passenger side thru that wiring tunnel, but I twisted and twist tied the wires seperately for easier management. (All RCAs together, remote wires and bass knob cord together, and then the speaker wires. I tried making it as clean and hidden as possible even with everything removed.

Relocated the led controller and wired up my center console to be more clean and manageable in the future for removal. There was already a factory hole here, so i went ahead and utilized it :)

5F0EEFA5-FC85-4E31-9C9C-A30DE2364B7E.jpg

CCB636D5-1056-4608-B345-4D8218ED9C9C.jpg

That part is all covered by the back plate and underneath the console.

(Update edit)

63B23DAB-458F-4FC6-A25E-90D133850F50.jpg

C0C181D4-BA6E-4AE3-9580-DEB1EFE5F125.jpg

Looks great! Makes me wish I had a vehicle alittle more permanent right now.

Mine feels like it's permanently torn apart lol. Thanks for checking it out and commenting. I'll have some more updates and pics when I get it all back together

Well I got an update of my own. Just got 2 sets of AA Carbon mids and some re Tw25s. Now I just need to look into fiberglassing and maybe I can start a build log

Hell yea man, nice list of equipment there.. Do it up!! If you've never glassed before I'd suggest practicing on some scraps.. Maybe even make a small project first so you have the hang of it before doing something big. Just to get used to how it works.

Keep me posted if you start a log, I'll definitely tune in and help with what I can. (I'm no expert myself, but I've learned from the mistakes I made when I first started)

I decided before I started this time that I was going to deep clean as well as do all the rest of the ish I did. So I busted out the old shampooer and cleaned er up a bit.

FEEA76FD-F7BD-43E6-BC1C-5D6B39C53F29.jpg

AEAF866A-DD30-474F-9FC6-CC5D44A0C6D2.jpg

Better pic of how I did the speaker wires..

82C61E5F-5E23-4984-B033-C8C1C6C0852F.jpg

Just letting it dry before I continue so thought id do a little update

Looks awesome. You definitely have skills

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived