05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

dude, that is come damn clean wiring for under the hood, I like it a lot.

Good tip about zip ties down below. Highs all week are below zero here Jnells, might even wanna think about adding to mine, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Hey bro, no need for thanks! After checking out your entire build thread I had a feeling you would have thought of that issue! You build is down right amazing! I didn't want to sound like a know-it-all cock though. Thanks for being so cool with others observations! Never meant to dis, just supporting a fellow enthusiast! Keep on enjoying your sweet ass creation! I check back often!

Thank you for the compliment..And no worries on calling me out for the zip ties... I actually appreciate when people give me constructive criticism.

Plus I know if I mess up or miss something, someone on here will call my ass out haha.

Good tip about zip ties down below. Highs all week are below zero here Jnells, might even wanna think about adding to mine, lol

Thanks for the comment but not the reminder of how bitter F'n cold it is. Haha :). today it was -39 with windchill here....

How are you and your ride holding up this winter? It's been a rough one here...

Hey bro, no need for thanks! After checking out your entire build thread I had a feeling you would have thought of that issue! You build is down right amazing! I didn't want to sound like a know-it-all cock though. Thanks for being so cool with others observations! Never meant to dis, just supporting a fellow enthusiast! Keep on enjoying your sweet ass creation! I check back often!

Thank you for the compliment..And no worries on calling me out for the zip ties... I actually appreciate when people give me constructive criticism.

Plus I know if I mess up or miss something, someone on here will call my ass out haha.

Thanks for the comment but not the reminder of how bitter F'n cold it is. Haha :). today it was -39 with windchill here....

How are you and your ride holding up this winter? It's been a rough one here...

I took all audio out for the winter (AGAIN) because i did not get it where I wanted and it would've drove me nuts to see it not right for all of winter while I couldn't work on it. I barely drive my Tahoe in the winter. Drive other vehicles.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Well was hoping to get some more work done this weekend, but unfortunately Duty calls and I will be working overtime all weekend... And bc I "build" for work, I thought I'd share one of our latest projects. (Now that I can officially talk about it lol)

New SF50 Personal Jet

F61914C7-C338-4478-84C8-9EA7671D7E1F.jpg

4CEB561B-8FAE-47DA-87F7-365971260227.jpg

Finally... A weekend off to do some work!! :) :)

Got some supplies and some wood to get me started. 4x8 sheet of birch ply. Had Home Depot cut it down so I could fit in my car. (Menards "couldn't accomidate me" and cut a sheet even tho it would've been $10 cheaper there).

At any rate will be getting the trunk foundation laid out and built, and get as much done so I can maybe build the actual box next weekend. (May even start this weekend depending on how much wood I have left)

17804182-A715-4E0E-ABD4-D9AD169C860B.jpg

3577C0D8-F747-4A4C-9052-8744AD2B2EC1.jpg

Box progress.. All pieces cut to length and holes pre drilled and counter sunk. Gonna glue and screw this bad boy..

Will be fiberglassing the inside and body filling all the holes.. And of course knowing me I'll be sanding it all baby butt smooth lol!

CEF11CE7-1D3F-4133-A691-D0227334BBC5.jpg

6DCD596C-439B-4FC0-AC1D-1D22A127A3F9.jpg

More pics to follow :)

Archived