Alternator warzs did not know there was one!

Inb4 lock and if iraggi thinks someone's a dick they must be pretty dam bad

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

yea, i didnt think there was an alt war either, not really a war of any kind, its more like people try to push good brands on others, thats about it, and those brands get pushed because they have a great reputation with most people that have used them or is using them with a few nuthuggers here and there

and the occasional, i want to use these cause steve meade has them, lol

I'm sorry I miss read and thought you called us dicks? and for what if you don't mind me asking ? But realy I guess I would be ready if my names was same as yours lol . Alternator warz for reals you and guy must be like but buddy's cause y'all playing from the same realm or somtbing .

wait, hes posting, so now is he going to defend himself on the trippi thread, lets get both sides of the story now, trippi said its not fair iraggi cant defend himself, but first post i see, he is bashing everyone in group form. granted hes been bashed plenty on here, but lets complete the trippi saga

whether its "fucked up" or not would be a matter of perspective from the one with the condition. i know plenty of people with conditions, handicaps, whatever you want to call it, that would rather be the butt of the joke then not included at all. with a stutter, youtube isnt really the way to go, but kudos to him for doing it

That's fucked up, he prob does have a condition. It's sad that we clown on people like that.

but we clown on everyone.

Yeah man I know but it's a little effed up, especially if he does have a condition.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived