Soccerballzs Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 We clown around because we are humans! I love a good laugh! After the day I had this made me laugh. Blame it on Facebook they started it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
n8ball2013 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 in all actuality after looking at his other videos he does have a condition that looks like its almost kicked his ass a time or two. At least hes a good stnad up for waht you believe in kinda guy and doesnt duck and run off leaving people hanging when things get tough. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
nCOMP1337 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 personally, in my circle of family and friends, if we arent joking around with you or even making fun, then we probably dont like you, but we could all just be dicks. (well i have a condition that makes me appear as a dick at times, but im a cool guy actually, lol) <-- no sarcasm true story
big dee Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 If it stated any where this guy was special or anything I wouldn't be clowning on him . I took it as he was hitting the booze not retarted . I don't make fun like that
Iraggi Alternator Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 I didn't say that at all... I said who posted about this guy. All of you that made fun of him are assholes in my book. But it doesn't surprise me at all
Soccerballzs Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 When I first seen it never even realized condition of him I was laughing about the topic of video!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
nCOMP1337 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 if it was the other way around and the one with the "condition" was making fun of "normal" people, would that be okay then since they have a condition, they should be treated special? or is making fun or bashing not allowed in any manner fun or not, cause ive seen plenty of normal people (or normal people with possible unknown conditions, considering we are typing, some of us may also have a stutter) getting called assholes and little puppies, and maybe more, lets see
nCOMP1337 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 oh, and im not saying its cool, but i personally dont have a problem with joking without ill intent. its youtube, that rant may end up on equals 3 after all, then the guy will get a shitstorm of trolls
hdorre Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 We're dicks and assholes? Not only do I find this ironic, but I find it to be quite comical. Thats coming from a guy who owns an alternator company, which built shitty alternators, and then just dips and leaves customers. Many of those who either paid and didn't receive a product, or received a faulty unit. Ahh.. You're funny Dom. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Jessica Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 calm down guys, don't worry about dom. I'm sure he has never made in fun of anyone with a disability ever in his whole life seeing how he must be disabled himself to come back here after his history. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.