KillaCam Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Sweet Jesus there could be a rage quit here. "I told them to move the fucking alt!" And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Tecomah Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 I'm going to run out of likes because of this thread 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
big dee Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 It's still funny I'm sorry I guess I'm a dick. Lmao come on guys stop this alternator warz an lets be friends seriously guys come on lmao
Soccerballzs Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 Calm down guys funny videos make me laugh. And this was funny! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
big dee Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 It was gut busting funny to me lol till I was made to feel wrong for seeing this as funny. Now I'm forced to giggle in secret to hide my dickesh ways from certain dicks
truthsayer Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Well i don't think he has a condition, he's just really excited that's all. Now that being said i'm not sure whats more scary, this video or the fact he's sitting outside a school. truthsayer
big dee Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Well i don't think he has a condition, he's just really excited that's all. Now that being said i'm not sure whats more scary, this video or the fact he's sitting outside a school.no shit! I didn't catch that till you mention it. Wtf is this guy up too? Alternator wars close to schools smfh
meade916 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 where is the alternator war at? i am confused. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Soccerballzs Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 He has another video of him having sexual problems of him cheating on wife! 700 views in 2 hours atleast 699 thought it was funny video! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.