Jump to content

2007 Chevy Cobalt


Twigz

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, I have a 2007 Chevy Cobalt and want sum mids. I think they are 6.5 and I found MMATS 6.5 on ebay but I don't really have the money. if I went to 5.0 or 4.0 component speakers would they still fit?

here's a picture.

mynewbuild006dk6cw2.jpg

mynewbuild006dk6cw2.44f0468dad.jpg

and the component speakers are here.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=2827''

either you link is broken or woofers etc site is down

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted
i was just at the site, hold on lemme try different link.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...pdate+Selection

it does not go right to a certain product just all the mmats sets. which one are you looking at?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted
it does not go right to a certain product just all the mmats sets. which one are you looking at?

yah, I did that because I would like the 6.5 but I can't afford to win the bidd atm. Their are 4.0's I saw thats bidding for like $40.00 atm I could get those. My Question is, my pod is 6.5, would a 4.0 fit in a 6.5? If so, I think i'll get the 4.0 Component Set MMATS.

If not, i'll try and win the 6.5 MMATS Component Set.

basically all i'm asking is could a smaller component set fit in a bigger set?

heres the links from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

those are 6.5's

http://cgi.ebay.com/MMATS-Pro-4-0-Pro-Audi...1QQcmdZViewItem

those are 4.0's

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Posted
Please don't go down to a 4" comp set just because you cant afford the 6.5s...Buy a cheaper set of 6.5's, they dont have to be mmats.

actually, yes they do. Why? Because i'm doing all MMATS.

did I also mention that MMATS is hard as hell to find nowadays?

it's not that I can't afford it, I just don't wanna be in more credit card lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

lol :lol: what do you mean mmats are hard to find now? i have a dealer about 3 miles fom me and another 2 within 50 miles... do you mean that there hard to find on ebay?

why not save the 330 and buy them from woofersetc or call or email mmats and see if they have any bstock of them

by the way what subs you running ??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...