Anyone ever use a glock 33 ..im looking to buy a subcompact for concealed carry and I heard the g33 was unpopular for the 357 sig ammos high price and low availability..think I might go with the 27 unless any1 can convince me otherwise..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

357 sig is a bitchin round IMO. But finding ammo can be a bit of a challenge but their are enough gun stores that sell it that it's not impossible to find

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

the 357 sig is very comparable to the 40 s&w. better ballistics though. Only thing is I can find 40 anywhere and 357 sig nowhere. The G27s are a bit snappy but overall a great conceal piece. Thats my preferred carry.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

A .357sig is a necked down .40 case.

You get a "high" velocity 9mm with .357 sig versus a "slower" moving heavier mass bullet with the .40

I always use the analogy of would you rather be hit by a 110 mph Randy Johnson fastball or an 80mph fast pitch softball from Nolan Ryan.

The answer is neither but the larger diameter, heavier mass ball will cause greater injury to more areas of the body than compared to the smaller lighter ball.

We've all seen bad mothers shake off a fastball to the thigh, you think if they got beaned with a 80mph fast pitch softball they could shake it off as easy... nope

It's all about physics when it comes to ballistics

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Thats some good stuff rite there.. good advice. I tried getting the glock 30 but my normal gunstore doesnt carry it and wont order it. I already have the g22..so already got a 40 I love the 40 round.. it kicks but not too much and its a good size slug. But then again I do have an upgraded heavy tungsten guide rod on it so that helps reduce recoil and increase cycle speed. But I wanted the 45 for a little bit better stopping power. Well I ended up going with the g27 and I doubt ill be disappointed with it. I like the g23 too those. My dad has one and ive shot it at the range seems like I have better accuracy with ot than my 22 but he also has the heavy tungsten rod as well and a titanium striker. Well theres a glock store in my area I think im going to get my g22 slide polished just for looks..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived