26" OFFROAD 37" Tires! NOW MOUNTED ON A HUMMER PAGE 3!

I've seen some 24s/37s that I've like but really takes the right truck to pull it off. As I'm sure this will be the same.. But IMO 22s/37s and up are about the biggest id like. And that's for lifted street queen no mud or off roading

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I've owned about 4 4x4s from jeeps to old chevy trucks on 40s, and if it's a true offroading machine, don't put rims on it lol. Though that's just my opinion. I personally like more tire than wheel, not just as much. I had 40's on 16.5 rims, and that looked perrrrfect.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

24s and 40s are really popular right now, espically the combo of american force wheels and the toyos 40x15.5024

i would never mud a 26 inch rim lol or any kind of orffroad. 22s are probably the biggest id go, i like more tire then rim. i wonder if toyo will come out with a 26" open country m/t

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

24s and 40s are really popular right now, espically the combo of american force wheels and the toyos 40x15.5024

i would never mud a 26 inch rim lol or any kind of orffroad. 22s are probably the biggest id go, i like more tire then rim. i wonder if toyo will come out with a 26" open country m/t

True I see a lot of those wide ass American force wheels and to be honest I like the look of them with a nice tire combo. However I think 26 might be a little to big.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Most of the american forces are 22x14 or 24x14. I love the wide ass rims compared to just oversized. I wouldnt run over a 24 on a mt and even then it has to be a 38 or better.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived