Mike Travassos Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 well this sucks now im wired and cant sleep im on a stakeout mission even though i don't see them coming back.
crunkjuice1 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 you never know they get brave. Maybe put a tilt sensor on alarm. so when the pump jacks the alarm will go off. Sorry for your loss though good luck.
cloud77 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 go outside and shoot your gun in the air. blame it on the neighbors. Nobody should be around after the news hits. 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
raolito1980 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 My Texas Edition rims were jacked one year ago. No locks for my damn loss!! After $500 my insurance replaced them a few hours later. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Mike Travassos Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 Always wondered how thieves did this shit so quietly. You sleep too hard, and so do your neighbors LOL. Not anymore haven't slept much in 3 nights now.
goldeneye4564 Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 install a few outside lights that trigger by motion. could install some cameras under those as well if you felt like it. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
Mike Travassos Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 install a few outside lights that trigger by motion. could install some cameras under those as well if you felt like it. yes we looking into it now just working things out with the insurance .
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Damn, hope your ins. co works with ya man. Do you have a decent deductible at least? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
kdh Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 that sucks about your rims. Not cool. where in RI are you from, I'm originally from Cumberland.. but I've been gone almost 18 years now. I go home from time to time.
Mike Travassos Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 that sucks about your rims. Not cool. where in RI are you from, I'm originally from Cumberland.. but I've been gone almost 18 years now. I go home from time to time. east providence right near the providence line almost downtown.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.