Guest Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 there is some red line series now too. By DD? yeah. its a lower end model series.
SlamminBeats Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 33 hz is a sucky tuning for DD IMO if thats where you are at (just looking at your sig)
afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 33 hz is a sucky tuning for DD IMO if thats where you are at (just looking at your sig) I tried 30 hz and didn't get much output as well as 36 hz and didn't like the sound. 33 was a happy medium I decided on for my personal taste. What do u think it shoulda been tuned to? Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
n8ball2013 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 Everyone who runs dd here tunes higher 36 or 37 hz. Are you one of those people that only play decaf and altered music THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 No not at all. I mostly play country to be honest. I really only listen to rap anymore for the bass. With that said I like the lows, 29-34 hz is where my system puts out great sound and my ears enjoy it. Much lower than that and it's hard to hear any bass at all. I just don't have a good enough driver or power behind it to hit the low lows. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
TeamHT Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 I had mine tuned to 45Hz and they did ok. Response was there but no authority whatsoever Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
SlamminBeats Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 I had mine tuned to 45Hz and they did ok. Response was there but no authority whatsoever way too high for daily lol
SlamminBeats Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Everyone who runs dd here tunes higher 36 or 37 hz. Are you one of those people that only play decaf and altered music i do 38-40 no higher, no lower
n8ball2013 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Im tuned to 37 if I wasn ton mobile id explain how I picked that as a tune lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Im tuned to 37 if I wasn ton mobile id explain how I picked that as a tune lol please elaborate kind sir
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.