I did have all the wiring all nice,neat,strapped and tucked away but had an issue with engine noise through the 3Sixty.3 so I started troubleshooting and ended up unstrapping and pulling out wires to find it. so any upcoming pics you see with wires everywhere you'll know why.

so here's the battery with everything wired up with fuses on all power wires. If you notice there's only 2 grounds on the d1200,that's because I pulled the rest of them off the battery during troubleshooting and grounded all the amps,turn on relays,360.3,etc. straight to the frame/body ground to try to isolate the engine noise. It got better but didn't fix it. The 2 that are on the d1200 are from d3400 up front and frame ground from front.2013-04-25165206_zps9c0a8d15.jpg Here's some more pics of the amp rack finally done but as I said the wires are a mess due to troubleshooting...2013-04-25165254_zps4fdbec42.jpg2013-04-25165306_zps6af8baa5.jpg I decided to put a fire extinguisher in as well,not because I need it for my wiring but you never know when you get home from work and see this241799_356866197720574_608361175_o_zps93243777_356866171053910_1640289944_o_zpsc I got home from work and soon as I turned the corner the next door neighbors car was on fire,didn't have an extinguisher so we grabbed all the closest neighbors water hoses until the FD got there.. That's the reason I put in a FE,never know when you might need one...2013-04-25165339_zpsdea2d6e6.jpg

smart! yeah I was actually thinking about doing the same thing, untill my friend suggested a certain type of extinguisher that would be better that is actually safer on electronics, I guess the standard ones aren't so good on them but honestly having any type of fre protection would better than nothing...can't remember what it was but he works for a company that refills FE for buisnesses and he was goin to hook me up with one and then I havn't hear from him lol oh well, someday. Looks legit in there btw!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

also around this time I had an issue with the T400.4 rca inputs crackling so I had to send it back to Sonic,got email within 2 hours of them receiving it that it had defective rca inputs on rear channels and it would be sent off for repairs and that I was being credited. I contacted my normal rep and he shipped me out a brand new one the same day. Lucky me it puts out a little over 500 rms but have yet to install it thus the reason I still have my old P400.4 powering my tweets. I'll go ahead and post up birth sheets T2500bdcp 2013-02-27213049_zpsf766fa8f.jpg The first T400.4 2013-02-18114109_zpse09b4713.jpg T600.42013-02-18113942_zps120e2300.jpg This P500.2 is just ridiculous 2013-04-03213041_zps0592c13b.jpg I had a pic of the new T400.4 birth sheet but can't find it either so I'll have to get it out of the box and take another one but it was 507 total rms power.

smart! yeah I was actually thinking about doing the same thing, untill my friend suggested a certain type of extinguisher that would be better that is actually safer on electronics, I guess the standard ones aren't so good on them but honestly having any type of fre protection would better than nothing...can't remember what it was but he works for a company that refills FE for buisnesses and he was goin to hook me up with one and then I havn't hear from him lol oh well, someday. Looks legit in there btw!

yea there's a certain kind for electronics but I don't believe this it but I don't expect any fires in mine,this is just in case.. lol

I think there's only a few pics of this install and I'll try to get them posted tomorrow night but wanted to update on some goodies... Just got my orders from the SHCA sale in the mail today... 30' blue 1/0 OFC,15' Black OFC, 50' 16 ga OFC speaker wire,2 fuse holders,XS Power 588 adapters and the XS 573 aluminum D3400 hold down tray. and my t shirt of course.. Big thanks to Ibleedmusik and Jon Rabe... 20131204_182734_zps12b9045d.jpg

My D3400 and T3652-S comp set from Sonic Electronix should be here Monday and I just ordered my 2nd pair of T2652-S and a set of T252-S for the dash. I'm giving onlinecarstereo.com a second and last chance with these so I'm hoping it goes better than my first purchase with them which I cancelled.

Nice goodies! Got a few things in today myself, but will wait for the rest before i take pics and update build log.

I was going to wait but I said heck with it,Monday is a long ways off and I don't know how this order with OCS is going to go. lol

Hell yeah man! Got my goodies from SHCA today too! Nice orders btw! Ive had issues with onlinecarstreo as well, had to cancel orders wth them because they said tings were instock when they werent and Ive had orderes just not show up and forgot about....smh never again...maybe....cant complain about sonic though!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived