Well I got my refund from OnlineCarStereo.com for the T2652-S that WERE NOT in stock and my T3652-S from Sonic Electronix came in today. I'm still looking for the T2652-S set so if anyone knows of a deal on them then let me know please. I was looking at gold star audio.com but they just emailed me back and said they're on backorder from RF so order from somwhere else. His email was straight forward but so was my message to them about bad reviews on them,I'm tired of bs online companies and that I would file a claim on them either on my PayPal or CC so his answer pretty much told me what I needed to know. Now looking at them on AvenueSound.com but waiting for that response and if anyone here has dealt with them before.? 20131209_210838_zpsf63621fe.jpg20131209_210851_zps1fb32ee0.jpg20131209_210917_zps833aece6.jpg

Dude t3's lookin sick! I was going to say check ebay but I went ahead and did and didnt find anything under 290!! thats alot more tha I paint for mine back when I got them. I remember paying 175-200 bucks a set so I dont know what to tell you man, I think it woud be worth it to spend a few extra bucks and get another set of t3's but I know that's pricy! best of luck!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Dude t3's lookin sick! I was going to say check ebay but I went ahead and did and didnt find anything under 290!! thats alot more tha I paint for mine back when I got them. I remember paying 175-200 bucks a set so I dont know what to tell you man, I think it woud be worth it to spend a few extra bucks and get another set of t3's but I know that's pricy! best of luck!

Trust me I've been looking for weeks now,it seems that everyone is jacking the prices up on them since they're hard to come by? Or they're just waiting on the power series debut next year to reorder.. Lowest I've seen now is like 215 from goldstaraudio.com and like 220 from avenuesound.com but their reviews are not great but the bad reviews seem to be older ones.. 2 sets of T3's would be great though and just have the T2's in the kicks. I'll shop around for those now but either one will probably have to wait til after the first. Got some crap going at work between me and the crew chief so I'm looking for a new job now..

Dang that sucks! If I could somehow I'd trade you my some of my t2's for your t3's, I was thinking about swappin mine out sometime but who knows? Looks like t3's have gone up alot as well :(

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Something weird going on with that video I hear it but it is black?? Sounds like it is loud! Also the mids are HOT!

Yea I know they're messed up,they were fine when I first uploaded them to PB but something happened to them while there. I'm going to make a couple vids before I tear it all out again.

Something weird going on with that video I hear it but it is black?? Sounds like it is loud! Also the mids are HOT!

Yea I know they're messed up,they were fine when I first uploaded them to PB but something happened to them while there. I'm going to make a couple vids before I tear it all out again.

Already tear it out? Damn man! I want to see and hear it first LOL videos or it never happened! LOL

Already tear it out? Damn man! I want to see and hear it first LOL videos or it never happened! LOL

yea man I'm going to be pulling it out after the new year sometime,trying to get another set of T2652-S or even better T3652-S so I can have all my gear ready. I need to wash the truck before I take any videos of it. lol

So got my T2 5.25" comp set from OCS on Wed that are going in the dash but didn't post the pics. I've been helping remodel a house after work this week,been some long days..20131211_201531_zpsf93d93f0.jpg20131211_201538_zpsfab946a4.jpg27f71bc2-5d1b-45c5-bdb5-5d7ee55baf56_zps

Archived