If i had actually been able to finish it, was gonna be 4 15" xls on a 12k in a 4th. Had a 40 cuft. shell built in the bed already but the suspension gave out on it lol. I have a build log on here somewhere for it, wish i could have went through with it. Have a pair of lvl 6 15s now that i'll hopefully be able to do something with eventually. Blow through would be cool, but if i were you i'd keep it all in the cab, much more dramatic and more shock factor. 6 12s would be sick for sure!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

If i had actually been able to finish it, was gonna be 4 15" xls on a 12k in a 4th. Had a 40 cuft. shell built in the bed already but the suspension gave out on it lol. I have a build log on here somewhere for it, wish i could have went through with it. Have a pair of lvl 6 15s now that i'll hopefully be able to do something with eventually. Blow through would be cool, but if i were you i'd keep it all in the cab, much more dramatic and more shock factor. 6 12s would be sick for sure!

Damn dude both of those sound like some sick setup,can't wait to see what you do with those lvl 6's.. I can't imagine how to fit 6 12's in the cab and have room for amps/batteries and such lol.. I've seen 4 12's in a walled s10 but not sure bout 6..

6 12s would be a build id love to do haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

6 12s would be a build id love to do haha

recone your level sixes to 12s and grab 4 more. That would be ridiculous

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Build pics are great man, loving the rf stuff obviously and the cleaness. Putting the carpet on makes all those trim pieces makes it look classy and not half assy lol! Keep up the updates, they are lookin good!

P.s. I also have an extended cab gmc sonoma, so I like these builds because I've done some different setups in it as well as my sierra :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Here are the carpeted 2x4 extensions for the box attached to the box,I used a finish nailer w/2.5" nails and 3" wood screws to attach it. The middle brace is slightly off centered to be centered on the transmission hump in the floor. Unfortunately my old P400,4 and P1000.1 bd left their mark on the box carpet,guess being there for about 5 years does that though. lol 2013-02-09113229_zps7fd8512e.jpg The wires hanging there are going to some stinger banana connectors but I'm not using them currently because my subs are inverted due to too small of a box and port not right for the T2's.

Archived