Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dam those are nice build you've done bro. Read from first to this page lol. Took a while . I have a question have you turned your subs around already or still like that ?

Thanks man and no they're still inverted. I thought about flipping them but it would actually be too much work to flip them when I know the box is too small already.. Planning on a new box soon,I'm either going to buy one from an actual box builder or maybe get some advice/pointers and build one for it..

Posted

Sonic has price match guarantee i usually use that because a long a its from a legit online store they will either batch it or beat it by up to 5%....I've probably had 40 plus orders with them and had little or no issues with purchases. What little issues i did have they had great customer service and i felt like i wasnt being screwed.

Yea I know they price match and have had them do it a few times but they're out of stock on the T2652-S so I'm stuck going else where. BELIEVE ME if they had them then both sets would have been ordered from them

Posted

And forgot to mention I got partial refund from OCS to paypal so I'll be ordering the T2652-S set when that clears.

Posted

Forgot to post this earlier.. Here's the 300 amp EA alt I got while waiting for the Stinger 220 to be rebuilt since it had some internal wear. This was all after I was done with the build at the time.. Stock alt was in at time..2013-06-21183015_zps7edf44c6.jpg And here is the rebuilt Stinger 220 amp alt now putting out close to 240 amps that I'm going to sell. 20131204_225355_zpsdd316d20.jpg20131204_225308_zps44ff4d88.jpg

Posted

Becareful with the 555, they like to strip out real easy

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

Becareful with the 555, they like to strip out real easy

yea I've heard but I have a set on my truck and they're fine but I also know not to over torque something made of lead.. but definitely thanks for the heads up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...