Jump to content

Honda Accord 4 18's 4th order TDH member


Recommended Posts

Posted

Car so low how I have to load it. Ramps and flipped the hitch so it angle up

IMG_0861_zps3e6cbb49.jpg

IMG_0860_zps33c8dcac.jpg

IMG_1126_zps3a3c8b03.jpg

My first ever aluminum weld, didnt think it was too shabby

IMG_0223_zps1d07fe7c.jpg

Random afternoon view from the shop

IMG_1043_zps8a6ecf00.jpg

Posted

Looks like you need mooor roof support. Time to fire up that welder

Posted

Looks like you need mooor roof support. Time to fire up that welder

Roof is as solid as its going to get, you can literally jump up and down on it and it doesnt move. I believe after I added the last piece of metal its good. Plus not gonna break that lexan windshield lol.

Posted

How the hell do you fit (4) 18's in that little car? Fucken awsome! How big is the seal section and what ratio?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

Port testing- screw that computer program crap, I base my stuff on real world testing

1291392_640075206027131_989693509_n_zpsf

stealin my pic and such....

really cant wait to hear this all done. :) now time for the acura to get done hehe

Posted

How the hell do you fit (4) 18's in that little car? Fucken awsome! How big is the seal section and what ratio?

same way i have to fit some in mine. Special wood that adds cubes.

Posted

Not sure if this is a daily car, but how would lexan hold up to daily driving (rocks getting kicked up)?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3393 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...