03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Some old people are cool special the car audio guys. Lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Dude, that box came out titties! Looks like you put some time and effort into making sure it got done right and not just..cut glue staple done....Really shows allot!

Great work! Love the gear!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Dude, that box came out titties! Looks like you put some time and effort into making sure it got done right and not just..cut glue staple done....Really shows allot!

Great work! Love the gear!

Thank you Dude.

Cut holes with jig saw, couldnt wait for router jig. Couple coats in the port and if it drys in time to mask off i will start paintint box tonight. If not tomorrow, church clean up day will hamper progress tomorrow though, but i have to do my part or god will hex my system! lol Just kiddin Lord.

Pics of port painted.

RFT115picsampvids008_zpsc611a8ab.jpg

JUST KIDDIN!

newsubenclosure2014002_zpsd45c026b.jpg

Ah, There it is. Not perfect but i can live with it. I am sure its not the last box i will build. Son wants an under the seat enclosure of his 90 ext cab chevy with 2 Sundown V2-8s ported. The T1 15s where his we sold. Good subs.

So I used a Valspar Stone Paint called Manhattan Mist(Speckled Grey black white) textured paint and i must say it looks pretty good. I was after a look like this, origonal idea was a bed liner look but that was to textured. This is about 50% of that and finer. Just not sure if i like the color, i was wanting it a bit darker. Blackish with a semi gloss tosatin finish. You'd laugh your ass off... i sanded it with 600 grid before texturing it. I had to have the port smooth so why not the whole box. After a week of nice weather its much cooler today, in the 50's, so dry time is slow.

The old lady be mad if i turn the house into a paint booth... I did think about it though! lol She was pist when i fiberglassed and bondo'd in the kitchen this winter. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Hey guys, need some opinions here on color for my box. Painted it last night and was hoping for a darker look so painted it today and i think i liked it better before i did.

Any thoughts? Here are some pics of it booth ways.

newenclosure2014001_zpsfa1bad85.jpg

newenclosure2014003_zps6a570ecd.jpg

I like it but would straighten out the lines or try to better blend the port and box.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I think I'm looking at it correctly?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

I painted it black, over sprayed the port and then touched up port again. Black box is not finished product. The grey one was. Went and more paint to paint it grey again, and a sealer. I think the SQ 10s will pop better against the grey as well as the FR amps mounted on the back. I will have more in paint than MFD & glue to build the damn thing. LOL

Thanks for the input.

Archived