hammiethebasshead Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 So I bought an FI 15 from the local pawn shop today and have no earthly clue what series it is all i know is that it is fairly heavy (maybe 40-50 lbs), it has a double stacked magnet, it is dual 1 ohm, and that it sounds alot better and louder than my p2 on the same amp. Here are some pics of it can anyone tell me what series FI this subwoofer is? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
THEKINGsBACK Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Looks like a early version of the Q he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
hammiethebasshead Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 if it is can anyone tell me some specs on it. i looked on fi's website and can't find any for their older subs just the new models and it looks like they changed the q to a single stacked magnet once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Skullz Posted November 26, 2013 Report Posted November 26, 2013 Looks like a BTL but i may be wrong. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
hammiethebasshead Posted November 26, 2013 Author Report Posted November 26, 2013 I thought that btl's had a different magnet structure than the other Fi subs Edit: nevermind did some research and realized its the n2 that is different once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
hammiethebasshead Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 still need help to know what this is before i buy a new amp and start buying wood for an enclosure once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Guest Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 look at the coil through the gap between the motor and basket. might say the model of the woofer written in like sharpie
tacomaguy1 Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 I don't think btl's had a pole vent like that They had btl's with double stacked motors, the fully loaded ones were triple stack Team Flex Issues
hammiethebasshead Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 looked all over the sub and didn't see anything on it once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.